Welcome to the Quincy Wa Class of 63 - 55 Year Reunion
What ... 55th Class Reunion
When ... September, 8th. 2018 (Farmers/Consumer Awareness Days)
Where ... Quincy, Wa.
Afternoon/Evening Event Location & Time ... To be determined
Can you believe it? 55 years ago! Yikes! 😁
So, we officially kick off the planning stages of this 55th class Reunion. Here's what's needed to get the committee formed.
Volunteers to head up various areas; would prefer not to have too many people involved so some of these areas could be done by just one or, two people. If two people want to work together on any of the areas that sounds like a great idea. 😁
1. Music; Whatever kind of Sound system might work for music of the 50's & 60's to continually play
throughout the event. I forget who provided this last time but, I think it was someone in Quincy.
2. Food; Already being looked into.
3. Tent/Canopy; Thinking this time on not taking chances ie., rain and/or, hot weather, 2 companies in
Wenatchee. For now, we just need to look into costs.
4. Table & Chairs: I remember last time Dave & Patty Stetner arranged to borrow chairs from their church
but, may need someone else to look into this area this time.
5. Parade; Edna do you think we can get David to supply "flatbed" again?
6. Football Game? Is there one? Someone be willing to check on this please and if there is a game be
willing to make arrangements with the School to section off an area like last time.
7. Farmers/Consumer Awareness Day Events on the Field near the High School. I was told last year there
were no classes with Reunion booths. Is this true? Could someone look into this area please.
8. Photographer for group pic. I'm thinking Ray & Terri did this last time. 😁
Okay, have I forgotten anything? Enough for this go-around. Most important point is getting the date established.
If you use facebook, you can click here to get to our page there. The pictures in the album are higher resolution than here.